Friday, September 28, 2012

Baking Party Invitations

 My daughter is turning nine in October and we have decided to have a baking themed birthday party. The baking theme has been on the back burner (pun intended!) for over a year, so I have been able to accumulate party supplies on clearance. After Christmas I found an entire collection of Mary Engelbreit's Queen of the Kitchen paper goods on sale for 75% off, including the coasters I used for the invitations.
The cupcake box is tied with baker's twine and a mini whisk (all from Pat Catans). Inside is shredded paper and a cupcake ornament that I found at Old Time Pottery for only $0.99 .
The invitation reads:
 
Birthday Party Recipe
A dash of laughter and a sprinkle of fun
It's a baking party and we want you to come!
Mix 1 Birthday Girl & a handful of friends together
on October 14th at Chef Emma's Kitchen.
Bake at 12:30pm for 2 hours.
Let us know if you can BAKE it!

11 comments:

Holli Roberts said...

Gorgeous invitations! A baking party is such a great idea, perfectly suited to a nine year old I would think. Maybe a 'clean up' prize or game should be on the cards!

Holli xo

www.twinsplusonemumma.com

Navesha Sharma said...

WOW! Its really amazing party planning Invitation idea....Nice post....I enjoy visit your post.

Admin said...

Amazing! Such a great idea to planning party invitation. Your idea for baking party is unique. Thanks for sharing a new idea for kid.
--
Party Event Organisers

Cm punk said...

Highly vigorous blog, I liked that much.
event planner

Shaye walsh said...

Hi there! I had a question for you about us possibly collaborating on something and was hoping you could email me back to discuss? Thanks so much!

- Shaye

shayewalsh1 (@) gmail (.) com

Jullie Smith said...

Splendid
Event Organizer
.

Cruise Victoria PL said...

Gorgeous invitation! Baking Party totally suit to nine year old. Wedding Reception Melbourne

eventplanner5 said...

Truly amazing. The best ever invitation I have ever seen.

Eldon Elroy said...

Very impressive. i am also seeking for the ways to invite our friends for Halloween party. But before that we are looking for the best halloween party nyc venue. I am not able to decide which one is best among so many venues.

Louie Donovan said...

Enjoyed visiting your site, such an inspiration for party planning.

inflatables in ri

Mary Stratton said...

Invitation boxes are very good. I am going to try them out very soon.
Event Organizer